I know this title seems the song’s title, but it’s further from reality. The story I tell you is a statement of intentions. A reasons’ range that something for everyone, that you don’t know if I have written if you don’t read to the end.
To start, I go to get a good ambient for this post. I invite you to drink a Bramble. A cocktail created by Dick Bradsell, on the Fred’s Club at the Soho ( London), in the late 80’s.
The Bramble cocktail recipe is:
- 2oz. of Tanqueray n. 10. A good cup ( infusion) of citrus, a good supply of Vitamin C. The best thing to get vitality and positive energy. Tanqueray n. 10 is a premium gin of fourth destilation. On its fourths destiltation, the gin was infusionated with citrus, like grapefruit, orange and lime. All of them perfectly mixed with the juniper and chamomile touch. this is a great purity gin with a characteristic softly taste. A gin with sweet personality, and smooth, freshly and citrus aroma. Barely noticeable characteristic flavor from juniper.
- 1 1/4 oz. of Lime juice, not only bring us fresh, it will help our nervous system to achieve the necessary balance on limit situtations
- 1/4 oz. of sugar syrup, tenderness and affection.
- 1/4 oz of Chambord, blackberries liquor for excellence. This liquor, one of the delights heritage of France. It’s the best of its category, not only for its taste, but for its iconic image, as its characteristic bottle was designed in honor of Louis XIV, who introduced this liquor into Chambord’s Castle at one of his travels. This liquor contains of blackberry, cognac, honey, Madagascar vanilla, and citrus peel. Louis XIV was a great representative of luxury and the good life, the same banners of Chambord.
Preparation method: fill an old fashioned glass whith crushed ice. Add gin, lime juice and sugar syrup into a shaker. Shake well and serve into the glass with double cast method.
To finish a dash of Chambord and garnish with a blackberry.
And, that’s all! Now, sit down, relax... and take a moment to enjoy this drink instead you’re reading the next story:
A moment! How long is exactly “ a moment”? A moment is a temporary measure of the Ancient Roman Empire, it’s during a minute and a half, so one hour has got forty moments. But it takes much less of a moment to change your life.
Many people, by whims of fate, their lifes suffer dramatic twists, tearing every bit of happiness.
People forced to live in extreme situations, and cornered at the edge of an abyss.
I know, when anybody is at this edge, threre aren’t consolation words, no tenderness that calm the pain.
When I look through your eyes,
which full of pain and grief, in its purest form. It invades me of impotence. It’s one of the few times that I’m speecheles. So, the only thing that I can do is invitate you to this bramble, and bring you, the next list with many reasons to live.
there are infinite reasons, and the truth reasons, you’re the only one that have it. But I give you the next for
- Because the sun shines every morning. Always with the same enlighten yearns for life.
- What’s the life without a smile? And the most important, yet... What’s the life without your smile. With your smile, you get to touch the heart of everybody around you.
- Because every morning there are, almost one, reason for wake up... you find them, all of them are inside you.
- Because here you have got my shoulder, for you lean on it, for you cry on it.
- Because the life is a show, which must go on always. And you must to keep the force to be in there.
- Because life is more beautiful since you’re in it.
- Because life isn’t only to be, but enjoy, suffer, laugh, cry. You just have to enjoy the most of the good times and rising up every time that life bring down you.
- Because here you have got my hand, for everytime you need a help to continue.
- Because, ALL OF US, everywhere we are, hope from heart to see you smile.
- And the most important, the real reason is you you must have strength to find them and to fight for them.
And there arethe last part, a reason to leave you. Who can’t value me, who can’t look beyond what your eyes can see. Wow! This is the most difficult part. At first, a great sip of this delicious bramble. Come on! Let me try it!... Well, now I’ better. Let’s go... Guy, I can’t stand you!! I prefer an eternity alone, than a moment more with you. Well now that I am beginning to live.